Friday, December 20, 2013

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am getting so tired of fighting for my life. This life wants to be hell and I am not giving up. I want the beauty, the purpose, the love and the light. I have seen it, I do not doubt it nor the partnership with shadows. You hand me the dredges of dysfunction and of it I try to fold a miracle. Why do you want me to perish? Why must I be cruel in order to live a full life? No longer a member, I am to step on the writhing bodies of the damned? Use my strength to push aside the weak? The sheep are bleeding crocodile tears and I am cleaning the wool with a soiled tongue. 

Yours Forever,
Allyson

No comments:

Post a Comment